[Fredslist] FRIARS CLUB Event: Race for the Mayor Candidate Luncheon #3 - Tues. May 14 - with Candidate Bill Thompson

Corey Bearak bearak at me.com
Fri May 10 16:15:44 EDT 2013

Fred shared information on this series before and, not just because I am involved in it, but having experienced the program this past Tuesday, I want to make sure everyone in Gotham who can arrange their schedule, seizes the opportunity.  It is not so often one gets to meet a prospective NYC mayor in such an intimate setting.  Yes, you get a chance to exchange greetings.  In my "world", we call it "Face Time".  Please view the details below:

SPECIAL OPPORTUNITY for Gotham members to attend an exclusive FRIARS CLUB event at the Friars Club:

The Friars Club, host to many a Gotham event, invites members of our tribe to attend a special program, The Race for Mayor candidate luncheon, Tuesday, May 14, 12:00 noon.
Up that date: former Comptroller and 2009 Democratic candidate Bill Thompson
Also, please hold June 11 for mayoral candidate former MTA Chair/CEO Joseph Lhota.
More dates to be announced.
It is held in the Frank Sinatra dining room.  $40pp inclusive of tax and gratuities payable to "The Friars Club".
If you plan to attend, please contact our both co-founder, Fred Klein (please also email copy to me) and make arrangements to get to Fred your check for $40 (or more if you bring guests) payable to "The Friars Club" (Deliver/send your check payable to The Friars Club to Fred Klein, Klein Zelman LLP, 485 Madison Avenue - 13th Floor, New York,  NY  10022.).   Fred asked that I maintain the list of Gotham members who attend and our tables.
Some of you may be familiar with one of the event's co-producers (Please see the attached Friars Club flyer (aimed at members of The Friars Club).

Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counsel
Networker of the Year-2012| co-chair, GOtham GREEN | Gotham Towers | LI Legal | co-chair, Brooklyn Power Breakfast | co-chair, Staten Island Gotham
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Bearak at me.com ♦ CoreyBearak.com ♦ Bearak on Twitter
If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.
This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you.
[sent from my MacBook Pro]