[Fredslist] FW: EAST END CLAMBAKE MAY 17th

Victoriarobertsdrogin victoria.roberts.drogin at gmail.com
Wed May 8 21:35:29 EDT 2013

Hey Gotham!

Can't wait to party into the night with all of you - Gotham friends and friends of friends are welcome! This fabulous event has traditionally gotten better and better as the evening progresses . . . And what happens at the Clambake, stays at the Clambake! (Just sayin'!!)

For those who want to stay out East, there are some very reasonable motels very close by right in Hampton Bays and other options deeper into the Hamptons. Let us know if you want some thoughts.

We're looking forward to having a great night with you and making some introductions to our wonderful group!

Cheers,

Victoria

Victoria Roberts Drogin, Esq.

Executive Director
Mercy College School of Business

President of Leadership and Professional Development
Pear Core Solutions, Inc.

917.418.2299
Victoria.Roberts.Drogin at gmail.com