[Fredslist] Dreamland School Ghana:The Book of Dreams: Electronic version attached!

Steve Maggi - SMA Lawyers smaggi at smalawyers.com
Sun May 5 19:15:37 EDT 2013

As many of you know I have been working with a school for orphans and needy
children in central Ghana for almost four years. Last year, I took photos
of the 8th and 9th graders and we had them write essays about their dreams,
who they were, a profile for each one in their own words. The end goal was
for the children to have a chance to get sponsorship from
individuals/families. My wife and I are sponsors of one child, but there
are 40 more who need one, in order to be able to finish 9th grade, go to
high school and hopefully college.
Please take a look at the attached e-book. I apologize for the size. We
would welcome any help in terms of making it truly e-book format with
turnable pages and readable on Ipads, Androids etc., but we don't have big
funding for this (My wife and I are the funding for now!).
Please do bear with this more archaic format and focus on the children.
They need all the help they can get.
Thanks to my wife for the last six months piecing this all together and
thanks to the Gotham family for its continuning support!
I look forward to hearing back from potential sponsors for these wonder
children.
If you prefer to just make a donation, you can do so at our gofundme
website: http://www.gofundme.com/1iml9c
(http://email.gofundme.com/wf/click?upn=F0PHeOF0OgCLjus7brE3cTfd0krK502SclPDWuamdOcVLYjLhIbmDhDVPaCRJxbcPGd9ko1wv-2B-2BcHG1Y-2FACrMbxk42B5G3YpPqSd6Ph6HvsamXLJcJOZnOyh2dYsZLAtE5pHL2w-2Biq7vK-2BCPD0jsfw-3D-3D_XoysKXPW3ezEyBJAo-2FWqxgPzhlEru-2FwS-2BjdAzF0WSCv1c4AQI8Pg0ALuuT6iVZXxQ9AtXLCnieAcLg1Dsrzl1PDaktL56guRzutFq1m-2BhNgWRph040ijQBPnG9sUkXdbxVFTi9Bvjh6rhBUV0-2F179Xxri69bjDHoY1cZsRVC-2FBaP3a8FESpNgRINY2Cura948klaPT3A07-2FnRmF8xjA4Cg-3D-3D)

Thanks very much.
Steve

Steve Maggi, Esq.Immigration AttorneyDowntown Office: (212) 402-6885Midtown
office: (212) 737-5800Cell: (917) 657-1132 Website: www.smalawyers.com
(http://www.smalawyers.com/) Twitter: @SteveMaggilawFacebook:
http://www.facebook.com/SMAlawyers (http://www.facebook.com/SMAlawyers)