[Fredslist] Help-Impromptu "now" Visit to the city with visiting kids/adults

Judie Judie at promotionalsolutions.biz
Fri May 3 11:15:29 EDT 2013

Hello Gotham,
Just got a fun call at work from hubby that our out of town guests (4
adults and 5 young children total)
would like to go to NYC.  Since we have taken them a few months ago, they
are looking for something different then before.  :)
Here is what we HAVE done- all the standards
Rockafeller Center, Local  Fun Stores inthe ares (FAO, MnMs...,) Madame
Tussaues, Intrepid, Few Museums, Ripleys, Broadway Play...

I just scurried on-line to see that Sony Wonder Tech Lab (which seems fun)
is "walk-in and no guarantee, but will give a try.  I don't believe they
have done the Empire State so I am putting it on my radar.
My question, does anyone have any other ideas or fun connections in the
TImes Square or Empire State area that I can magically suggest.

Remember, they are coming to pick me up at work now-- LOL- talk about
pressure...but fun.

    PLEASE RESPOND TO  PromosintL at aol.com

Thanks for your assistance.
Judie