[Fredslist] Needing an attorney to request basic services from a landlord

Phyllis Dubrow pdubrow at pipeline.com
Sat Mar 30 15:00:28 EDT 2013

Dear Gotham,

Is there an attorney among us who could advocate on behalf of a
rent-stabilized tenant in Manhattan for basic habitability issues like hot
water, leaks, leak damage, as well as dust from building repairs that's
gotten into everything -- including the air that she breathes?

Please send me name and contact information that I can forward to a friend.

Thanks!

Phyllis E. Dubrow

Attorney at Law

60 East 42nd Street, Suite 4600 | New York  NY  10165

T: (212) 661-2885 | F: (212) 409-8682 | E: pdubrow at pipeline.com