[Fredslist] GOTHAM CO-FOUNDER FRED KLEIN VENTURES DOWNTOWN TO ATTEND MEETING AT VIEW OF THE WORLD TERRACE CLUB

Linda "Queenie" Newman lindarnewman at verizon.net
Fri Mar 29 12:35:43 EDT 2013

Good Afternoon Along the Network,

Downtown Gotham is happy to report the presence of Gotham Co-Founder, Fred Klein at yesterday's meeting.  We were our natural selves as Fred had responded "Maybe" per his attendance.  No time to prepare or be on our best behavior.  Fred kept everyone on their toes as usual.  Fred's sense of humor is evident outside of The Friars' Club as well.  We are rocking along at our own speed with three circuit riders, three people handing in applications and two fresh fish.  Many people were unable to attend the meeting because of the holidays.  Fred announced his contribution to Co-Chair Steve Maggi's favorite charity and during the course of the meeting, Steve collected $160.  Thank you Fred.  Let's not forget, the food, the service and the view!  You just have to get past the police and the people waiting on line for the Freedom Tower; however, we are worth a look.  Our next meeting is April 30th and we would appreciate suggestions for new members. Please send to me as we are a non-compete group.

Elissa Slan, Residential Real Estate Broker extraordinaire is our latest "acquisition".  Let me not forget to mention Fred's generosity is extending the waiver of the application fee through July 1st.  We are planning a spring cocktail party on our terrace sometime in the future.  It will be open to all.

Linda "Queenie" Newman
llnewman at haskellbrokerage.com

Linda R. (Queenie) Newman
Third Generation Insurance Broker