[Fredslist] The Posse is coming your way!!!

Susan Zinder szinder at zinderlaw.com
Fri Mar 29 11:18:54 EDT 2013

SoŠ  Just a quick reminder to those who didn't realize ­ there is a group of
us Gothamites who call ourselves the "Circuit Riding Posse" and it is our
goal to get to as many Gotham groups and/or meetings as we can this year.
We are following the renowned Posse trail which was laid last year by Raj
Goel, Erin Ardleigh, Liz Saldana and David Henry, and really hoping you will
follow us in 2014.

Why do we do it?  We do it to get to know you and to have you know us.  What
do we get out of it?  New friends, new contacts, new referral sources, lunch
(or breakfast or dinner depending on the group), and always a good time.

We also do it because we know that if you want to make the most out of your
Gotham membership, visiting other groups is key.  Also, we learn a lot.
When you missed last week's Gotham Princeton meeting, you all missed a great
presentation by Cyndi Shattuck on how to look your best for your portrait
photographs (whether taken for Gotham and Linked In, dating sites, or just
gifts to your family), some great networking and (truth be told) the best
food in Gotham!  (SoŠ go to Princeton!)

Ok -  at this end of the first quarter like last year at this time, we have
someone in the lead and the others are hanging back.  (Last year at this
time Raj was in the lead but Erin and Liz overtook him by year end) But this
year, because I'm in the lead I"m not going to give the others the
opportunity to catch up  (if I canŠ Unless of course business gets so busy
that I can't, which from the Posse perspective will be a double edged sword
since I really enjoy riding the circuit).  Also, truth be told some of our
Posse members are not great in publishing their stats (I've seen them at
meetings that aren't reflected below - - naughty posse, naughty posse)Š..
SoŠ.

Steve Maggi, immigration attorney extraordinaire (and key supporter of the
Dreamland School in Ghana):  Zero meetings recorded.  Now this is wrong
because I know he road the circuit to the joint Make a Difference/NY Health
and Aging meetings, butŠ the recorded stats are what the recorded stats are

Stephanie Rodin, fabulous lawyer to physicians,: Zero meetings recorded.   I
think this may be right because with all of the regulatory changes affecting
her clients Stephanie has been pretty busy.  I'm hoping it's wrong.

Vik Rajan, phone blogger to the Gotham stars: 1 meeting.  Now I know this is
wrong because I've seen him at the Dinner Group and at the joint MAD/NY
Health and Aging meeting butŠ as I said with Steve.

Shelley Simpson,  our very special health and nutrition expert: 8 meetings,
6 groups.  Doing good Shelley!

Susan Zinder, your favorite Posse reporter and not-for-profit/healthcare
attorney who has seen it all - - 17 GROUPS, 19 MEETINGS!!!!!!

Don't forget to catch us at the Connecticut 4 group meeting on April 8 and
the joint meeting of the Dinner Group and the Young Pros on April 16.

I'll see you all out on the Posse trail!!!

Susan

Susan Zinder

Law Offices of Susan F. Zinder, PLLC.
1140 Avenue of the Americas, 9th Floor
New York, New York 10036
(o) 646-380-6715
(c) 917-370-3369
szinder at zinderlaw.com <mailto:szinder at zinderlaw.com>
www.zinderlaw.com <http://www.zinderlaw.com/>

This email and any attachments thereto, is/are intended only for use by the
confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this
email, you are hereby notified any dissemination, distribution or copying of
this email, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.  If you
receive this email in error please immediately notify Susan Zinder via email
at szinder at zinderlaw.com <mailto:ycho at nebhdco.org>  or call 646 ­ 380 - 6715
and permanently delete the original copy, any copy of this email, and any
printout thereof.