[Fredslist] Thanks Jeanne Brutman, master networker & ninja planner

Vikram Rajan vik at phoneBlogger.net
Fri Mar 29 07:45:44 EDT 2013

People get to know I prefer phone meetings, to knock out 7 meetings a day.
But I felt Jeanne's kinetic energy would benefit from meeting face-to-face.
Boy was I right!

In short, with her iPad at hand she e-mail introduced me to 5+ VIP
connections; referral sources! potential clients! people who may have me
speak to their group! She was Jeanne-on-the-spot.

I took meticulous notes on who to follow-up with, and who I could
e-introduce (or re-introduce) her to. And on the ride back to my phone
cocoon, I made sure I tapped out my own email introductions for her. I want
to earn her efficient, pro-active, literally give-first networking habits.
Moreover, I want to be just like that!

Thank you Jeanne! Looking forward to doing it again.

Oh, and having her show you case examples of what she does for clients is
mind-blowing. Honestly didn't follow it all, but I hope to benefit from her
financial ninja moves some day. So, if you consider yourself financially
astute (or need to be), you owe it yourself (& your family) to meet with
her.

Btw, every one of her introductions, including the CPAs, responded
already...another testimonial to Jeanne Brutman's influence & value to
others.

~ Vik @  phoneBlogger.net
Office: 646.845.9170
Cell: 516.642.4100