[Fredslist] Experienced Professional Firm Builders

Ted Lanzaro ted at lanzarocpa.com
Thu Mar 28 20:41:25 EDT 2013

Hi Gotham Family,

I would like to consult with people who have experience in growing a professional firm (accounting, legal, whatever) from the sole practitioner level  to building a larger, more profitable firm.

For the last five years, I have made a good living and survived the bad economy essentially unscathed.  I feel fortunate to say this.  But, at the same time I am tired of surviving and want to be thriving.  I am looking to consult with someone(s) with experience taking a small professional firm to the next level  i.e. an annual net income increase of $250,000 or more in 2-3 years.

I am not looking for advice from anyone who is not currently very successful at what they do.  I am looking for someone who has already been there and done that.  Someone who can help me lay out a blueprint/strategic plan for taking my firm to the next level.

Know anyone like this?

Thanks in advance,

Ted

Theodore D. Lanzaro, Jr. CPA, CFE, CrFA
Lanzaro CPA, LLC
1 Corporate Drive, Suite 202
Shelton, CT 06484
203-922-1742
203-632-1212 fax
ted at lanzarocpa.com<mailto:ted at lanzarocpa.com>

To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS, we inform you that any U.S. federal tax advice contained in this document is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code, or (ii) promoting, marketing, or recommending to another party any transaction or matter that is contained in this document.