[Fredslist] Subject: GOTHAM PRINCETON PARTIES!

Cyndi Shattuck Photography cyndi at cyndishattuck.com
Mon Mar 25 17:26:01 EDT 2013

Thank you Gotham Princeton for inviting me to speak and share my portfolio! It was so much fun going back to my hometown (did you know I grew up in the Princeton area and my folks own a business in Princeton?!?!) for a Gotham meeting with such a warm welcome, smiles, and great food. I was actually able to FINALLY get my parents, Judie & George Shattuck, to attend a Gotham meeting too. If you haven't attended a Gotham Princeton meeting, I strongly suggest you do.

What fun, we absolutely loved meeting everyone and I will be back in town for a photo shoot soon.

Happy Passover, Happy Easter and Happy Spring to all--

Best regards,
Cyndi
Cyndi Shattuck Photography & Archiving
http://www.cyndishattuck.com