[Fredslist] Calling All Lawyers: Join Me at a CLE Program on April 24 - Avoid The Costly Nightmare of a Bad Hire

Nancy Schess NSchess at kleinzelman.com
Fri Mar 22 19:22:05 EDT 2013

If you have any responsibility for managing a law practice, I hope you can join me and Gothamites Tom Hanik, Shari Davison and soon to be Gothamite Sinai Megabow on April 24.  In this complimentary (Gotham Collaboration) CLE program, we will talk about using pre-employment background checks as a tool for avoiding bad hires and more generally, how to create a legally compliant hiring process.

Details below and more attached:

Avoid the Costly Nightmare of a Bad Hire:  Tips for Minimizing Your Firm's Liability