[Fredslist] Vik Rajam

Ester witsowitz at verizon.net
Fri Mar 22 19:15:48 EDT 2013

Vik is my man for my blog and website. Instead of worrying how I'm going to write a blog routinely,  Vik and his team spend time discussing ideas,  fleshing them out into blogs and then writing them for me otherwise I would need an editor constantly.

He connects me to social media,  updates my website,  and essentially provides a 360 social media platform. I don't have the time or the talent. Teaming with Vik made all the difference.

Warmest Regards
Ester Horowitz
516 318-8655