[Fredslist] Yes, Sally Scott is a Hidden Gem in Gotham!

Erin Ardleigh EArdleigh at wassociatesny.com
Thu Mar 21 11:39:16 EDT 2013

Sally is a smart, funny, amazingly talented interior decorator! If you
don't know her, reach out to her. She 'gets' networking and the Gotham
spirit of giving.

Her new product - Room in a Box - is interior decorating made affordable
and easy. It is hot, hot, hot!!! Check it out at www.ssidesign.com

Let's spread the word and help Sally launch this exciting new concept.
Then we can say "we knew her when...."  J

Erin Ardleigh

Ofc: 212-583-0800

Cell: 917-612-9813

eardleigh at wassociatesny.com