[Fredslist] Are there any lawyers who are interested in hiring a summer intern for an unpaid position?

Leslie A. Berkoff lberkoff at moritthock.com
Thu Mar 21 09:03:02 EDT 2013

My cousin (who is brilliant) is finishing his first year of college and wants to work in a law office over the summer doing whatever he can to learn more about the practice of law. He was Salutatorian of his High School, is at Colgate with a 3.9 average and is currently double majoring in Political Science and Economics with a minor in Film and Media Study.  He is on the Debate team and has won more awards then I can list here. He will be working next spring in Washington in the Supreme Court under a program from Colgate.  He lives in Huntington and I would love to get him something that can help him evaluate this career choice. He is open to being a "guy Friday" and doing whatever needs to be done. We have an anti nepotism policy so I can't bring him in here. If anyone has ideas or wants more information please contact me.  Leslie Berkoff