[Fredslist] GOTHAM BROOKLYN POWER BREAKFAST - APRIL 3 - THE WAIT IS OVER!

Peter Kettle pkettle at mac.com
Wed Mar 20 11:57:27 EDT 2013

The Gotham Brooklyn Power Breakfast has become a hotly anticipated event.

After two SMASHING inaugural meetings, we are becoming a formal group.  Our success should be no surprise.  Who doesn’t want networking "Gotham-style" in a nice venue, convenient to those who rely on transit or vehicles, sumptuous breakfast fare and -- most important - the business people and professionals you want to meet.

If you haven’t come before, or if you have, clear your calendar and hurry across the bridge.  You’ll meet lots of new people from and/ or involved in New York’s most exciting borough.

Impress a client or colleague, or both and bring them along; the Gotham Brooklyn Power Breakfast might just be the group that meets their needs.

Whatever your reasons, join us

Wednesday, April 3, 8:30 a.m.
The Courtroom in the Archives Restaurant
Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge
333 Adams Street
Brooklyn

Please RSVP ASAP using the link below

https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/Brooklyn/guest

Please call or email us with any questions

Corey Bearak and Peter Kettle

Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counsel
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Bearak at me.com ♦ CoreyBearak.com ♦ Bearak on Twitter

Peter Kettle
Morgan Stanley
212 428 5228