[Fredslist] Join NY Women on April 10 for Wine and Nosh

Nancy Schess NSchess at kleinzelman.com
Tue Mar 19 21:58:11 EDT 2013

Please accept our invitation to have a glass of wine with NY Women on April 10 at 6 pm at The Friars Club.  This is a regular meeting of our group but every so often we like to have a social meeting and just spend some time together.  Because it is an informal event, conflicts are waived so I hope you will take advantage of the opportunity to meet this dynamic group.

Details Below: