[Fredslist] A Hidden Gem in Gotham

Judy Heft judy at judithheft.com
Tue Mar 19 12:47:12 EDT 2013

If you haven't met Sally Scott from Sally Scott Interior Design you are
really missing out on one of Gotham's hidden gems!

Have you ever thought you wanted to have your home or a room redesigned but
though you couldn't afford to hire a professional?

Sally is not only an amazing interior designer who designs homes, including
kitchens and bathrooms, tennis clubs, beauty salons and more, she has come
up with an innovative, affordable and exciting way to get the expertise of
an interior designer without paying the prices of an interior designer. Not
only that, Sally is fun to work with.

Sally Scott has launched a new interior design service! Room In a Box!

I hired Sally and the results are fantastic! I filled out a questionnaire
and poof.my living room was complete. The great part about it is I can
purchase items a little at a time so there is no costly outlay.

It's also a great idea for a young couple starting out in a new home or
someone redoing their bedroom, guestroom, or sun porch.

Go to her website: www.ssidesign.com  and click on the Room in a Box button.
Or you can contact Sally at Ssidesign at aol.com

Don't miss out on her grand opening special prices. This is almost too good
to be true! I promise you won't be disappointed!

Best Regards,
Judy

 <http://www.judithheft.com/> JHlogo

Bill paying and daily money management for individuals
 <http://www.judithheft.com/> www.judithheft.com
office 203.978.1858
cell 917.494.3986

Celebrating 17 years in business helping people stay financially organized

 <http://www.linkedin.com/in/judyheft> LinkedIn
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Judith-Heft-Associates/208999569120658>
Facebook <http://twitter.com/#!/@judithheft> Twitter