[Fredslist] Sleepover for FFLD QUAD meeting 4/8

Ann Lindsay ann at sosformen.com
Tue Mar 19 11:58:14 EDT 2013

Dear Circuit Riding/Traveling Wilberry (sp?) Gothamites,

Judy Heft reminds me that some of you Manhattan and Long Island residents
may be facing a very early morning schlep to Trumbull, Connecticut as you
join us in our first ever QUAD Gotham meeting Monday April 8th.

I live 10 minutes from the meeting, and have a single bedroom available
courtesy of a son away at school.  I would love the opportunity to get to
know one of my "tribe" a little better and provide a room for Sunday night
for someone who would like to come up early.

I live in a 1769 Saltbox, very pretty, in Stratford, just to the east of
Bridgeport.  Definitely a glass of wine by the fire included!

Sincerely,

Ann E. Lindsay, AICI FLC

J Hilburn Custom Clothing <http://www.annlindsay@jhilburn.com/>

SOSformen.com <http://sosformen.com/>   SOSforwomen.com