[Fredslist] This Friday!!!! don't miss it!!

Joshua Zinder jzinder at joshuazinder.com
Mon Mar 18 20:44:55 EDT 2013

Gotham,
Yes it is this Friday Gotham Princeton's once a year Dinner you have a golden opportunity to ride the circuit to have a great meal, get together with your Jersey friends and introduce them to Gotham, and come and meet our dynamic group.

There is one other GREAT reason to join us on Friday. Gotham member and professional photographer Cyndi Shattuck will be speaking about improving your image.  In our age of electronics your image is more important than ever, with  social networking, the web, and the proliferation of new media how you present yourself is critical.

Friday, March 22 7:15-9:00 PM or later for more networking
Eno Terra
4484 Rt. 27
Kingston, NJ
Cost:  $35 per person

Please Join us It's not too late to sign up. Payment cannot be made at the door, but it is easy on the Gotham website. Click on the link below:
https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/Princeton-NJ/154

Please feel free to bring your friends and business associates!

For more information, please email Suzanne, our Group Coordinator, at suzanneneilson at comcast.net<mailto:suzanneneilson at comcast.net>

Hope to see you there.

Josh

Joshua Zinder, AIA, LEED AP, NCARB