[Fredslist] Fantastic Gotham Young Pros Meeting and New GC/Chair !!!!

Danny Mizrahi dm at contangoit.com
Fri Mar 15 13:11:46 EDT 2013

First, thanks to Norm Spizz for an awesome presentation!!!  Having
celebrities at your wedding is expensive???  Whoda thunk it?!

I'm really happy to announce that Sarah Annese is going to be the
new GC/Chair for Gotham Young Pros.  Sarah led the meeting last night and
WOW, it went SO smooth!  I'm so glad that the group is in
such capable hands.  She even ordered hot food!

Our next meeting is a JOINT MEETING WITH THE...DINNER GROUP!!!!

(It's probably already sold out!)

Danny

 Danny Mizrahi

 office: (212) 737-0608