[Fredslist] Northern NJ Gotham, March 21 RIDE THE CIRCUIT TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE HUDSON

Laraine E. Schwartz lschwartz5300 at aol.com
Fri Mar 15 09:32:29 EDT 2013

Hi Everyone, Northern NJ is  meeting again for dinner at 6 p.m. on Thursday, March 21, in Hackensack at the Riverside Square Mall --(that means you can shop Bloomies and Saks and Barnes and Noble before or after dinner at Mangione's.)

This probably will be the last NO Compete dinner as members will be joining starting April.  We would love to have more Gothamites come over and share their thoughts and raves about our networking experience, and help everyone understand that Gotham is more than dinner every 6 weeks in Hackensack!

If you can you join us, go on line and sign up. Bring guests or call your NJ friends and colleagues and tell them this is a great opportunity,  start up networking group with all of the benefits of Gotham backing us up.

Looking forward to seeing you next week,

best wishes,
Lari

Laraine E. Schwartz, Esq.
Winograd and Schwartz