[Fredslist] First trip to Italy!!!

Marc Kroll mgkroll at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 12 08:27:38 EDT 2013

When you are in Rome---highly recommend you hire a personal guide to take
you on a tour of the Vatican---it costs $100 and change and you can hire
them off of the internet.ours was an American living in Rome.who was a part
time artist.it lasts 4-5 hours..we found it was the best $ we spent in that
he asked us what our tastes were and then led us to those art collections in
the Vatican Museum and elsewhere..have lost touch with him but sure you can
find someone on the web..Italy is the ultimate "Magical Mystery Tour"!
Enjoy!!

Comp360

Marc Kroll

Managing Principal