[Fredslist] need a marketing/BD coordinator - huge growth potential

Joshua Zinder jzinder at joshuazinder.com
Mon Mar 11 22:45:37 EDT 2013

Gotham,
Regretfully my Marketing coordinator is moving on and I am looking for a new one.  Please let me know if you know someone who might be interested here is our ad:
Experienced, full‐time Marketing/Business Development Coordinator
needed for award‐winning Architecture and Design firm, with potential to advance to Business Development Director position. Responsibilities include writing submissions for RFPs, developing and updating marketing collateral, award submissions, new business development, identification of potential market segments/clients and representing the firm at professional events.

Qualifications should include:
* At least 3 years marketing or business development experience with an architecture and interior design firm with proven results
* Professional demeanor, and fully comfortable representing the firm for networking and prospecting at professional events
* Strong attention to detail and organizational abilities
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Command of PR methods and approaches for a design firm
* Able to work well under pressure, meet deadlines, multi‐task, and follow‐through
* Flexible, a proactive team player
* Creativity
* Ability to “hit the ground running” to grow the firm’s profile and success in the market
* Working knowledge of MS Office Suite and graphics software (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
Please send cover letter, resume, and writing sample in pdf format, to jobs at joshuazinder.com
Please no phone calls.

For Gotham contact send them directly to me and have them reference Gotham.

Thanks
Josh

Joshua Zinder, AIA, LEED AP, NCARB
Principal