[Fredslist] Young Pros - THIS THURSDAY!

Danny Mizrahi dm at contangoit.com
Mon Mar 11 10:17:38 EDT 2013

Hi Everyone,

Young Pros get like 3 new members every month (see below)!  How???  What's
the story??

Why are they so cool???

*COME AND FIND OUT!!  *

Our next meeting is Thursday.  We have a couple seats left, so if you want
to sign up, do it now!
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Young-Pros-Meeting-2012-12-27-0

Where: 485 Madison, 13th Floor
When: Thursday, 3/14, 7-9pm
How: Plane train automobile?!
Why?  Food!  Drinks!  Networking!  *NORM SPIZZ PRESENTS!!!  *
Who:  YOU!

SEE YOU THERE!!!

 Danny Mizrahi

 office: (212) 737-0608