[Fredslist] Maria Guida: THE VOICE!!

Steve Maggi - SMA Lawyers smaggi at smalawyers.com
Sun Mar 10 11:18:20 EDT 2013

Fellow Gothamites,
I had the extreme pleasure and honor of attending Gothamite Maria Guida's
concert last night at the Metropolitan Room, where she delighted us with
her amazing singing voice, her funny anecdotes and her infectious
enthusiasm and sincerity, as well as a glowing aura of positive energy.
Maria is an exemplary professional and networker, but she is pure magic on
stage. We should be honored to have her in our midst! Congrats Maria on a
wonderful performance. I hope to see you on the stage soon!
Steve Maggi, Esq.Immigration AttorneyDowntown Office: (212) 402-6885Midtown
office: (212) 737-5800Cell: (917) 657-1132 Website: www.smalawyers.com
(http://www.smalawyers.com/) Twitter: @SteveMaggilawFacebook:
http://www.facebook.com/SMAlawyers (http://www.facebook.com/SMAlawyers)