[Fredslist] Don't miss The Handful & The Michael Jazz Trio @ Gotham's Battle of the Bands

Corey Bearak bearak at me.com
Fri Mar 8 00:49:31 EST 2013

Don't miss The First Annual Gotham Battle of the Bands

Sunday, March 10 -

Order tickets on line - http://tiny.cc/n0nftw

10 great bands, including

The Handful

and

The Michael Jazz Trio

Find full line-up of battlin' bands below

Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counsel
Networker of the Year-2012| co-chair, GOtham GREEN | Gotham Towers | LI Legal | co-chair, Brooklyn
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Bearak at me.com ♦ CoreyBearak.com ♦ Bearak on Twitter
If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.
This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you.
[sent from my MacBook Pro]

Buddie & Jason Greenberg
of
National Public Adjusters Present
The First Annual Gotham Battle of The Bands

Sunday March 10, 2013
Martin Luther High School
60-02 Maspeth Avenue
Maspeth NY
12 Noon – 5PM  Doors open at 11AM
Awards at 5:30
Tickets $10 online            $15 at the door

Bands that will be appearing:
3rd Rail
Color Me Blind
Cometa
Off The Record
One More Animal
Rake
The Handful
The Michael Jazz Trio
The Tallboys
This Condition

Directions

From Midtown Tunnel:
*Take exit 17E-17W for I-278 Etoward Bronx
*Take exit 18 toward Maurice Ave
*Merge onto Borden Ave
*Turn right onto 60th St
*Turn left onto Maspeth Ave
*Destination will be on the right [Martin Luther High School, 60-02 Maspeth Ave., Maspeth, NY 11378]

From Ed Koch Queensborough Bridge Upper Roadway:
*at end of ramp turn left onto Thompson Ave.
*Turn right onto Van Dam St
*Turn left onto Borden Ave / LIE service road just passed LIE overpass
* Take the ramp to Borden Ave
* Follow signs for I-278 E/La Guardia/Airport/Bronx/I-495 Alt/Maurice Ave.
*Take exit 18 on the left toward Maurice Ave.
*Merge onto Borden Ave.
*Turn right onto 60th St
*Turn left onto Maspeth Ave.
*Destination will be on the right

From Long Island;
*LIE westbound
+Take exit 19 toward NY-25/Queens Blvd/Woodhaven Blvd
*Keep left at the fork, follow signs for I-495 W
+Follow signs for 69 Street/Grand Avenue and merge onto Borden Ave
Turn left onto Grand Ave
*Keep right at the fork
* Slight right onto Maspeth Ave
Destination will be on the left