[Fredslist] Foreclosure Attorney

Alexander Suslensky alex at suslaw.com
Thu Mar 7 14:42:16 EST 2013

I have been approached by individuals who need help contesting a foreclosure action on their property in the Rockaways.  The property is mixed use (2 apartments and 2 stores).  They said that they've already consulted with a few different foreclosure attorneys, but those attorneys didn't want to take on the case either because they handle only residential properties or only commercial properties (and this is both because it's mixed use).  It would be really great if someone could help these people.  I could tell that they've been through a lot because of Hurricane Sandy and now they're dealing with the prospect of losing their property that's been in their family for over 40 years.  Note that this is NOT a pro bono matter.  Apparently, there is equity in the property and the owners are willing to pay for an attorney who can help them.  If anyone could recommend a qualified attorney who can take this on, please provide me contact information and I will forward it to the owners.

[Suslensky_Alex_0298_print]
Alexander Suslensky

Law Firm of Alexander Suslensky, P.C.

120 East 37th Street
New York, New York 10016
Tel. (212) 929-7333
Fax (212) 929-7102

Alex at suslaw.com<mailto:Alex at suslaw.com>
www.suslaw.com<http://www.suslaw.com/>

U.S. Treasury Circular 230 Notice: Any U.S. federal tax advice included in this communication was not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of avoiding U.S. federal tax penalties.

This e-mail contains information that is confidential, may be protected by the attorney/client or other applicable privileges, and may constitute non-public information. It is intended to be conveyed only to the designated recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender at (212) 929-7333. Unauthorized use, dissemination or reproduction of this message is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.