[Fredslist] Fw: Abby Siegel's Presentation for College Age Parents-

GURMEET SODHI sodhig at gurmeetsodhi.com
Thu Mar 7 12:39:37 EST 2013

This was my second time attending Abby's presentation.  My daughter and my
nephew attending last night's presentation with me.  And THEY loved
it.....If you have teenagers, you know how hard it is to please or impress
them.  They both listened and enjoyed what Abby had to say.  As Abby Siegel
says - she's the doctor :) (to know that means, you just have to attend one
of her seminars).

Gurmeet K. Sodhi
Talk Show Host
Ph: 516-662-5215
Fax: 516-232-9007
www.gurmeetsodhi.com

www.facebook.com/GurmeetKSodhi
@GurmeetKSodhi on Twitter
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/gurmeet-sodhi/2b/b5b/917

 Trailer of our upcoming Documentary Film:
Soil in Debt (Mitti Karz Di) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZ79vQAj5MA