[Fredslist] NY Health/MAD Joint Luncheon 3/14: Affordable Healthcare and Your Business.

Gideon Schein gideon at eddyandschein.com
Tue Mar 5 10:34:03 EST 2013

Dear Friends:

-What's your Healthcare Reform IQ? Find out at the next NY Health & Aging
Resource Group Luncheon that will be a joint meeting with MAD and take
place on *March 14th at 12:30 *at the *Friars Club.  *We are *less than two
weeks away!*

* *

*TOPIC:  HOW THE AFFORDABLE HEALTHCARE REFORM WILL AFFECT YOUR BUSINESS.*

·  Time line of upcoming changes

·  Individuals, small business and companies over 50 employees

·  Understanding Healthcare Exchanges

·  What it will cost and what are the penalties

·  Q&A

*Presented by Phillip M. Jacoby, President & Co-Founder of United Benefit
Solutions, LLC. Phil brings over 22 years of employee benefits*

*experience to healthcare design.  UBS services healthcare programs for
over 2000 business clients*

*Only nine days to go and filling up fast!*

This should make for an exciting and informative lunch, for consumers,
providers, and members of all industries.

All guests and Circuit Riders must register in advance, (no walk-ins, no
cancellations, and no refunds).  Our fee is $40 for lunch.  All guests and
Circuit Riders MUST PAY ONLINE.  We've made signing up easy. Here’s what
they need to do. Go towww.gothamnetworking.com and click on “Events”-
then “March
14, 2013 – 12:30 pm New York Health & Aging Group” - “Pay Online.” And they
are done.

If you have any questions or comments please contact me at 212-316-2214.

Look forward to seeing you all there.

Gideon Y. Schein --Group coordinator, Gotham New York Health & Aging

* *