[Fredslist] Link to TIME Magazine Scathing Review of the Current Healthcare System

Kelly Welles kelly at wellesfinancialservices.com
Mon Mar 4 15:52:35 EST 2013

Thank you Queenie!!!

I encourage all of you to read this issue of Time Magazine. The more we collectively understand the rising costs of healthcare, including long term care, the more we can reign in the abuses. And abuses abound. Today Healthcare costs 8% of every after-tax dollar. In twenty years it will cost 33% or more of every dollar.*

For those of you interested in learning more about the new Affordable Healthcare and your business from an indusrtry expert, please join Gotham's new NY Health and Aging/MAD joint luncheon on Thursday, 3/14, at the Frias Club.

Kelly Welles
Co-chair, NY Health & Aging Resource Group
2006, Gotham co-networker of the Year
Serving Long Term Care, Disability and Group Health
Cost Reduction Needs for 25 Years.

*An actuarial quote. P.S.: Kaitlin has helped many of my clients better understand and conserve health insurance and Medicare claims and benefits.

Kelly Welles, President
wellesfinancialservices.com
Trusted Advisor to Attorneys and Accountants
Specializing in Insurance and Benefits
733 Third Avenue @46th St. Suite 200
New York, NY 10017
Cell   917-626-8590
Fax   212-541-5900
WELLES FINANCIAL SERVICES
Business & Personal Financial Strategies

Kelly Welles is a Registered Representative and Investment Adviser Representative of Equity Services, Inc.,. Securities and investment advisory services are offered solely by Equity Services, Inc., 733 Third Ave., Suite 200, New York, NY 10017. Tel: 212 986-0400. Member FINRA/SIPC, Broker/Dealer and Registered Investment Advisor Affiliate of National Life Insurance Company (NLIC), Montpelier, Vermont. Welles Financial Services is independent of Equity Services, Inc.