[Fredslist] Resume for a terrific admin/ jr level financial svcs candidate

Erin Ardleigh EArdleigh at wassociatesny.com
Mon Mar 4 13:35:51 EST 2013

Kim has been assisting our office with admin duties. She is smart and
energetic. She would love to work in a financial services, accounting or
insurance firm where she could help the executives / producers. Please
contact her directly if you have any openings or leads.

Thanks!

Erin Ardleigh

Wechsler Associates, Inc.

212-583-0800