[Fredslist] Happy Hour to Celebrate Young Pro Parita Patel

John Tublin johntublin at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 21:14:55 EST 2013

Attention Gothamites,

A longtime leader and legend of the Young Professionals group, Parita
Patel, will be traveling shortly to Mumbai to advise a social enterprise.
It is only fitting that we celebrate everything Parita has done for Gotham
and the Young Pros by throwing an awesome happy hour. The Young Pros will be
hosting this happy hour on Wednesday March 6th, at *Taproom 307 on 24th &
3rd ave*. We will get started at 6:00pm, so be sure to stop by and hang out
with Parita and the rest of the Young Pros!

This event is FREE, and open to all who wish to attend. Feel free to invite
friends, business associates, and fellow Gotham members. Please RSVP
by replying and letting me know if you can attend

See you all on Wednesday!

--
John Tublin
120 Brookhollow Lane