[Fredslist] Paul Napolitano

Rona Gura ronagura at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 28 09:37:14 EDT 2013

I have to add my voice to the Paul kudos. As I wrote after Hurricane Sandy, he was there for my family in our worst times. His work was spot-on and he  even thought to bring us sandwiches and a case of water.

 There is no one better than Paul!!

Rona Gura
Breiter and Gura, LLP
377 Oak Street
Suite 201
Garden City, New York, 11530
P (516) 539-7900
F (516) 539-1095
Ronagura at yahoo.com
Rona at Breiterandgura.com

This message contains confidential information and is only intended for the individual(s) named.  If you are not the named addressee, you should not copy, disseminate or distribute this e-mail message.  Please notify the sender if you received this e-mail by mistake and please delete this e-mail from your system.  E-mail messages cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information can be intercepted, corrupted, lost or destroyed, arrive late or incomplete or contain viruses.  This sender does not accept any liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a result of this e-mail transmission.