[Fredslist] Thanks to all who responded to my HVAC rescue!!!

Ellyn Finkelstein ellynfinkelstein at danielgale.com
Thu Jun 27 21:21:42 EDT 2013

Hi All,

  Thanks to all who responded to my HVAC issue.  Special shout out to Jason Greenberg who referred me to Fascaldi plumbing who showed up within an hour of my phone call.  They did try their best.  They had to keep calling the boss to make sure they were doing the right thing.  I appreciated their efforts.
   Thanks for all your "Gotham Support".
I am going to keep in my file all the names of all the HVAC folks that were referred to me!!!

Sincerely,
Ellyn Finkelstein
Licensed R.E. Salesperson
Eco-Broker, GREEN
Daniel Gale Sotheby's International Realty
7951 Jericho Tpke.
Woodbury, NY  11797
Office: 516.677.0030 Ext 305
Cell: 516.972.8649