[Fredslist] Can Gotham Offer Some Advice That I Hope I Won't Ever Need...

lynda l.feld at aavisresources.com
Thu Jun 27 14:33:46 EDT 2013

Last week, I was hit by a skateboarder while crossing the street.  The
skater was going down 55th Street against traffic, smashed into me, and
injured my foot.  I had to have xrays taken and am now going for physical
therapy.  After hitting me, the skateboarder asked if I was OK, I replied
no, and then he went on his way.  In describing my experience to numerous
friends, I've heard stories about others being hit by skateboards and
bicycles.  So, my question is this-if you are injured by an unlicensed mode
of transportation-bikes or skateboards-what is the proper protocol?  Do you
try to get contact information and, if so, what can you use it for?  Just
curious and hope I never need to know but I felt that I should have done
something more in this case and just didn't know what it should have been.

Thanks, Gotham.

Lynda Feld

Aavis Resources

(212)753-4272 - Main Number