[Fredslist] LGBTQ Group thanks Gotham for your support...

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 26 12:45:38 EDT 2013

This historic moment, coming just days before NYC celebrates Gay Pride, affords gays and non-gays the opportunity either to march in or watch the largest Gay Pride parade in the U.S.  While this is a civil rights victory for the Gay Rights movement that now gives full Federal benefits to any legally married gay couple regardless of where they were married or currently reside, we cannot stop the fight for full equality until Congress and/or the Courts give us the right to marry our loved ones in ANY state in the U. S.  Let the party begin but let the battle for full equality continue!                                              Dr. Gerry Goldhaber, Gotham Pollster and Chair, GC, Gotham Expert Witness Group

Sent from my iPhone