[Fredslist] Training with Al Gore

Kelly Welles kelly at wellesfinancialservices.com
Tue Jun 25 17:52:50 EDT 2013

Congratulations Gail!

If Gotham Green doesn't scoop you up, I propose a luncheon/screening in any event. Consider this my
RSVP. I am also forwarding this to Columbia and Bard Envirionmental MBA programs (Environmental
Division) and one or two other groups.

Wishing you all possible success,

Kelly

Kelly Welles, President
wellesfinancialservices.com
Trusted Advisor to Attorneys and Accountants
Specializing in Insurance and Benefits
733 Third Avenue @46th St. Suite 200
New York, NY 10017
Cell   917-626-8590
Fax   212-541-5900
WELLES FINANCIAL SERVICES
Business & Personal Financial Strategies

Kelly Welles is a Registered Representative and Investment Adviser Representative of Equity Services, Inc.,. Securities and investment advisory services are offered solely by Equity Services, Inc., 733 Third Ave., Suite 200, New York, NY 10017. Tel: 212 986-0400. Member FINRA/SIPC, Broker/Dealer and Registered Investment Advisor Affiliate of National Life Insurance Company (NLIC), Montpelier, Vermont. Welles Financial Services is independent of Equity Services, Inc.