[Fredslist] another gala Gotham get together

Gideon Schein gideon at eddyandschein.com
Thu Jun 20 12:50:17 EDT 2013

It was really a wonderful bash and the food really better.

Perhaps it was my imagination but it seemed a little smaller, which really
made it easier to talk to people and enjoy old friends and to make new
ones.  ''Go Gotham!

Gideon

On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 9:11 AM, Suzanne Neilson <suzanneneilson at comcast.net