[Fredslist] Meet him tonight-Fredd Fishman to Gotham New Haven

Marc W. Halpert ybillc at optonline.net
Wed Jun 19 16:05:01 EDT 2013

Hi Gotham:

Please extend a warm welcome to Fredd Fishman, owner of Everything IT, the
newest member of Gotham New Haven.

He is a personal friend and capable caretaker of the Halpert data reserve.

In his own words on the website:

As a systems integrator Everything IT, LLC will provide you with all the
necessary hardware and software. By putting together components from
different vendors to outfit a reliable, fault tolerant solution we help you
meet the technological needs of your company. With full installation and
on-going support, we help you maximize your investment in technology.

Although we specialize in providing the hardware and software to suit your
individual needs, we are happy to work with the technologies and services
you may purchase on your own. Everything IT can provide support for your new
or existing systems by helping to further the lifespan of current systems.
Additionally, Everything IT will work to help you manage your IT spending by
keeping your technology working for you.

Contact details:

EIT Signature

Thanks and make him feel Gotham's tribal love when you meet him tonight!

We exceed expectations.

Thanks and best regards,

Marc W. Halpert, managing partner

              http://www.yourbestinterestonline.com/grnlogo.gif
cid:image009.jpg at 01CD9197.AFF52420
cid:image010.jpg at 01CD9197.AFF52420

     Your Best Interest LLC                                   e-giving
connect2collaborate

 <http://www.yourbestinterestonline.com/> www.yourbestinterestonline.com,
<http://www.e-givingonline.com/> www.e-givingonline.com and
<http://www.connect2collaborate.com/> www.connect2collaborate.com

PO Box 320048  Fairfield, CT  06825-0048   phone 203.373.0875   efax
203.549.0406

 <http://www.linkedin.com/in/marchalpert> www.linkedin.com/in/marchalpert

 cid:image007.png at 01CD9197.AFEA75C0