[Fredslist] New Poll

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 18 11:24:52 EDT 2013

Well, Gotham, you don't think much of the IRS (surprise, surprise).  Our new poll, just posted, asks for your opinion on whether you think it is acceptable for the NSA to maintain a surveillance system of phone calls of Americans as a means to combat terrorism.  Go to our website, www.gothamnetworking.com and voice your opinion and then check back often to see how your opinion compares to other Gothamites.  Your pollster, Dr. Gerry Goldhaber

Gerald M. Goldhaber, Ph.D.President and CEO
GRA, LLC
800 6th Avenue, Suite 26G
New York, NY 10001

(212)379-6661 (O)(917)279-2303 (Cell)