[Fredslist] Please help me welcome Rosalia Agresti a new member to the GOtham Green group

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 22:16:38 EDT 2013

Although I am a bit delayed in the announcement, I want to be sure you all
get to know about Rosalia Agresti.  She has already become an active member
of Gotham and has been riding the Circuit quite a bit.  You may have
already met her.  She is also a member of the Brooklyn Group.

Rosalia has over 20 years experience as a banker specializing in structured
and corporate finance and commercial real estate.

Rosalia was the Market Director of Citigroup’s Community Development
lending team.  She has worked for Citibank, GE Capital and Bank of Tokyo
during her career in the U.S. and abroad.    She co-authored an article for
joint publication of the San Francisco Federal Reserve and the Boston
Federal Reserve entitled “Expanding the Community Reinvestment Act to All
Financial Institutions” which was published in February 2009. In addition
to having completed the Citicorp Institute for Global Finance executive
credit training program Rosalia is a Certified Mergers and Acquisitions
Adviser, and a Six Sigma Green Belt and holds a Uniform Securities and
Agent State Law (Series 63) license.

Presently Rosalia, a VP in Business Banking for Flushing Bank in NYC, works
with middle market companies and non profits in the Tri State area. She
also does owner occupied real estate where 51% of the cash flow comes from
the owner. She can provide SBA and EXIM financing. She does best  in the $2
million to $10 million range.

 We welcome you to the Green group and to Gotham and look forward to
sharing all Gotham has to offer with you.

--
*Sherry Rivera*
LEED Green Associate
sherryrivera1 at gmail.com