[Fredslist] Looking for two Bedroom Apt. in Brooklyn

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 17 21:56:13 EDT 2013

A close friend of mine is currently looking for a 2 bedroom apt. in any part of Brooklyn.  His budget, guaranteed by HASA, approaches $1400/month.  This means that the property owner is guaranteed the monthly rent by the government with a 100 % guarantee of rent on time.  My friend is free to deal with any property currently listed under the HASA program OR with any other property, provided that the property be approved by HASA before occupancy.  Also, if any Gotham member has any expertise in dealing with HASA and helping to expedite the release of available HASA properties for rent, this would also speed up the process.  It appears that HASA makes it quite difficult for applicants to get ahold of both current brokers handling HASA properties or of lists of such properties.  Time is of the essence because my friend is facing a deadline in the next 3 weeks, after which he may be terminated from the HASA program.  Let's do some of our GOTHAM MAGIC
 and help this guy out.  Dr. Gerry Goldhaber

Gerald M. Goldhaber, Ph.D.President and CEO
GRA, LLC
800 6th Avenue, Suite 26G
New York, NY 10001

(212)379-6661 (O)(917)279-2303 (Cell)