[Fredslist] Wishing Marc Halpert a speedy recovery!

Kelly Welles kelly at wellesfinancialservices.com
Mon Jun 17 21:02:37 EDT 2013

Marc...So sorry to learn this news. You will be sorely missed at the cocktail party too. Gotham
without Marc Halpert is almost Gotham without Fred. Take care of yourself and hurry back.

Jane...you will do fine. Marc will see to it.  :)

Kelly Welles
Co-Chair, Gotham New York Health & Aging Resources
2006 Gotham Networker of the Year

Kelly Welles, President
wellesfinancialservices.com
Trusted Advisor to Attorneys and Accountants
Specializing in Insurance and Benefits
733 Third Avenue @46th St. Suite 200
New York, NY 10017
Cell   917-626-8590
Fax   212-541-5900
WELLES FINANCIAL SERVICES
Business & Personal Financial Strategies

Kelly Welles is a Registered Representative and Investment Adviser Representative of Equity Services, Inc.,. Securities and investment advisory services are offered solely by Equity Services, Inc., 733 Third Ave., Suite 200, New York, NY 10017. Tel: 212 986-0400. Member FINRA/SIPC, Broker/Dealer and Registered Investment Advisor Affiliate of National Life Insurance Company (NLIC), Montpelier, Vermont. Welles Financial Services is independent of Equity Services, Inc.