[Fredslist] FW: Need a commercial real estate lawyer in Boston

Andrew Weltchek weltchek at weltcheklaw.com
Mon Jun 17 12:25:11 EDT 2013

Way to go Gothamites. Thanks again.

From: Petrilli, Alan J [mailto:alan.j.petrilli at chase.com]
Sent: Sunday, June 16, 2013 4:35 PM
To: Andrew Weltchek
Subject: RE: Need a commercial real estate lawyer in Boston

Andy,

Your rolodex is incredible; I have 21 attorneys to refer to my client!! Thanks so much!

All the best,

Alan
Alan.j.petrilli at chase.com<mailto:Alan.j.petrilli at chase.com> |Relationship Manager II | Chase Business Banking RM Channel | * 212-899-1726 | * Fax 212-899-2204  | F1166 Avenue of the Americas/20th Floor, New York, NY  10036 | Internal Mailcode: NY1-P031
For excellent service log on to http://www.chase.com/ or call our BusinessPlatinum Service Line at 877-425-8100