[Fredslist] "SAVE THE DATES"

vincent derogatis vincentderogatis at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 22:15:59 EDT 2013

*This Thursday, June 20th at 8am, *
*
*The Queens Group will hold its monthly meeting and as always, we hold our
meets at the World Renowned and some what Famous, BrandyWine Assisted
Living Facility, located on Little Neck Parkway in Little Neck, that's exit
24 north off of the Grand Central Parkway or exit 32 north off of the Long
Island Expressway (we are just north of the expressway on the right side,
for us old timers it was the Deepdale Hospital). So, if as always, you are
running late, or you are hungry, or in the need for some adult company with
some great conversations, please stop by, break bread with us and enjoy.
This month we are forgoing our non compete rule, so come one, come all. The
only thing that I ask is that you register online, call or e-mail me as I
would need a head count for this festive occasion.   *
*
*
*
*
*TUESDAY, JULY 30th, 2013,*
*
*
*Tuesday, July 30th, is the last Tuesday in July and is also the day that
both the Queens Group and the South Shore Group will hold its 2nd Nautical
Bash at the *
*Wildfish Restaurant, 507 Guy Lombardo Avenue Freeport, NY 11520. The time
and tariff for this festive occasion will be disclosed next month.*
*
*
*Vincent M. DeRogatis GC Queens*
*1-631-707-0358   *