[Fredslist] Shoutout

Mikel Hoffman mjhnyslaw at mac.com
Fri Jun 14 09:18:11 EDT 2013

A great thanks to Mattew Werblin, Esq. a referral from the tribe.  He has represented my college-age son in two different traffic matters in the last 6 months in the Albany-Saratoga area.  He has done an outstanding job.  He knows the courts and the judicial personalities involved.  I highly recommend him.  He has extended a number of professional courtesies to me and would make a great Gotham member if not so far away.  (My son's driving is another issue.)

His contact info:
 Matthew J. Werblin, Esq.
Attorney at Law
81 Molly Court
Niskayuna, NY 12309-2227
(518) 369-7580
mattw at nycap.rr.com

Mikel J. Hoffman, Esq.
Mikel J. Hoffman, PC
193 East Main St.
Babylon, New York 11702
631 661-2121
E-mail: mjhnyslaw at mac.com
Web Page: www.nyslaw.com

Confidentiality Note: This electronic transmission is intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please destroy the original message and all copies and notify us immediately by telephone at 631 661-2121 or by return e-mail. Thank you.