[Fredslist] Next week is our Gotham Spring Early Summer Cocktail Party - June 19 - Are you attending? Sign up today!

Debra B. Lindner debbie at gothamnetworking.com
Tue Jun 11 11:54:09 EDT 2013

Are you on the list?

See below for the list of registered attendees for next week's Cocktail
Party. The list is alphabetical by last name. Are you on the list?

Sign up today at:

http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Gotham-s-Summer-Networking-Par
ty

First Name

Last Name

David

Abeshouse

Kishan

Alexander

Lynn

Amos

Erin

Ardleigh

Jane

Beddall

Mark

Bernstein

Guest

Bernstein

Scott

Bloom

Annamarie

Bondi-Stoddard

Steven

Campbell

Joan

Cavanaugh

Andrew

Cohen

Connie

Cohrt

Randy

Davison

Donna

Dazzo

Vincent

DeRogatis

John

DiSpaltro

John

Dugan

Len

Eagle

Susanne

Eaton

Robert

Fallarino

Flo

Feinberg

Joshua

Forman

Tom

Gallin

Ben

Geizhals

Gerry

Goldhaber

Marc

Halpert

Gia

Heeg

Ester

Horowitz

Sterling

Jawitz

Ashley

Jurgenson

Thomas

Kass

Charlene

Keogh

Steve

Kirschner

Fred

Klein

Jayne

Latz

Noel

Lauria

Andrew

Lavin

Bambe

Levine

Debbie

Lindner

Peter

Lindner

Carolyn

Mann

Elizabeth

Marner Brooks

Jaspreet

Mayall

James

Melnichok

Lucas

Meyer

Daniel

Mizrahi

Suzanne

Neilsen

Renee

Nevins

Bruce

Nevins

Ellen

North

Michael

Palumbo

Vikram

Rajan

Rick

Raymond

Sherry

Rivera

Stephanie

Rodin

Jeffrey

Rubin

Liz

Saldana

Gideon

Schein

Nancy

Schess

Bill

Schess

Lari

Schwartz

Joe

Sciabica

Lisa

Segal

Shelly

Simpson

William

Skody

Phyllis

Skody

Norm

Spizz

Christopher

Stoddard

William

Tennant

Mitch

Tobol

Nancy

Tuber

Mitch

Tublin

Bill

Waldorf

Lisa

Waterman

Andrew

Weltchek

Brian

Zapin

Eugene

Zapin

Joshua

Zinder

Susan

Zinder

As always, this event sells out fast so sign up early.  We are limited to
the first 150 people to sign up -so don't delay, sign up today!

http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Gotham-s-Summer-Networking-Par
ty

The party will be at the world famous Friar's Club, and Gotham Clubhouse,
and starts at 6:00 pm. The price of admission ($75.00) includes open bar,
passed hors d'oeuvres and pasta stations.

And of course, the networking is fabulous!

In addition to our annual Spring/ Early Summer Cocktail we will also have
Orientation, including the new website at 4:30 p.m. Orientation will be at
the Friars Club on the third floor.

RSVP to me at debbie at gothamnetworking.com for Orientation.

See you at the party!

Debbie

Debra B. Lindner

Executive Director, Gotham City Networking

debbie at gothamnetworking.com