[Fredslist] Free Services for Businesses South of 42nd Street

Adam Malitz amalitz at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 10:49:55 EDT 2013

Dear Fellow Gothamites,

My company operates the NYC Lower Manhattan Business Solutions Center. NYC
Business Solutions helps businesses start, operate and expand in New York
City. Our services are provided at no cost, regardless of the size or stage
of your business. If your business is in need of any of the services listed
below and is located anywhere south of 42nd Street in Manhattan, please
email me at amalitz at nycbusiness-solutions.com.

Our free services include:

§  Recruiting Employees

-          Your business must have less than 125 employees for this service

-          W2 employees only (no interns or 1099s)

-          Jobs that have a minimum of 20 hours per week

-          We can pay for a large percentage of the cost of training new or
existing  employees

§  Business Planning

§  Financing Assistance

§  Navigating Government (permits, regulations, etc.)

§  Selling to Government

§  M/WBE Certification

§  Government Incentives

§  Free Legal/Tax Advice

§  Commercial Lease Review

§  Business Courses

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Best,

Adam Malitz

Adam Malitz

Account Manager

NYC Business Solutions, Lower Manhattan Center

110 William St., 2nd Floor (entrance at 79 John St.)

New York, NY 10038

T: 212.513.6425

F: 212.618.8877

E: amalitz at nycbusiness-solutions.com