[Fredslist] Gotham Spring Early Summer Cocktail Party - June 19 - Are you attending? Sign up today!

Debra B. Lindner debbie at gothamnetworking.com
Mon Jun 10 09:46:34 EDT 2013

Good morning Gotham,

I am looking forward to our annual Spring/Early Summer cocktail party on
Wednesday evening June 19, 2013.

Are you attending?

As always, this event sells out fast so sign up early.  We are limited to
the first 150 people to sign up -so don't delay, sign up today!

http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Gotham-s-Summer-Networking-Par
ty

The party will be at the world famous Friar's Club, and Gotham Clubhouse,
and starts at 6:00 pm. The price of admission ($75.00) includes open bar,
passed hors d'oeuvres and pasta stations.

And of course, the networking is fabulous!

In addition to our annual Spring/ Early Summer Cocktail we will also have
Orientation, including the new website at 4:30 p.m. Orientation will be at
the Friars Club on the third floor.

RSVP to me at debbie at gothamnetworking.com for Orientation.

See you at the party!

Debbie

Debra B. Lindner

Executive Director, Gotham City Networking

debbie at gothamnetworking.com