[Fredslist] I may be the last to comment on today's Highline tour. . . . . . .

Waldorf Bill bill at citypubfairfield.com
Sun Jun 9 22:04:24 EDT 2013

But it was that wonderful!  Josh makes an incredible attraction in our city that much more pleasurable by explanations and providing depth.  Who even knew that the space between the backs of buildings was called voids.

I just loved it and Josh shows the love of his profession can favorably influence our lives.

If, you're undecided about spending 2 hours walking about during the next opportunity, don't be!

Bill Waldorf
City Publications Fairfield
bill at citypubfairfield.com
914-837-8200

We bring together the most qualified area homeowners with the finest local businesses